This guide covers everything you need to know about Kodi IPTV and how to watch live TV on Kodi.
There are three different ways to install Kodi IPTV:
Since the Simple PVR Client is a verified add-on we suggest using this method for watching IPTV on Kodi.
You can use the Simple PVR IPTV Client to upload any M3U Playlist you prefer on Kodi.
This includes M3U playlists for IPTV services, free IPTV apps, and any provider that offers an M3U URL.
For those unfamiliar with Kodi, this is one of the most popular applications among cord-cutters using the Amazon Firestick/Fire TV and Android devices.
In order to watch IPTV on Kodi, you must first install the Kodi application on your streaming device. See our Kodi tutorials below for more information.
IMPORTANT We strongly recommend using a VPN with Kodi. Check out the link below for more information.
How to Watch IPTV on Kodi – Simple PVR Client
Follow the step-by-step guide below for installing the Simple PVR IPTV Client on Kodi.
1. Launch Kodi and click the Settings icon.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: IPTV WIRE does not own or operate any IPTV service or streaming application. We do not host or distribute any applications. We do not verify whether IPTV services or app developers carry the proper licensing. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any device, app, addon, or service mentioned on our Website.
For 100% legal IPTV service, IPTV WIRE recommends Vidgo.
2. Click Add-ons.
3. Click Install from repository.
4. Scroll down and click PVR clients.
5. Scroll down and select IPTV Simple Client.
6. Click Install.
YOU’RE BEING TRACKED…
Your online activity is tracked by your Internet Service Provider, app/addon devs, and government through your identifying IP address.
Stream anonymously by using Surfshark VPN.
Surfshark will encrypt your connection to the Internet and mask your IP address and location so you will become anonymous.
Your Current Identifying IP Address: 184.108.40.206
SAVE 82% + GET 2 FREE MONTHS
Surfshark backs their service with a 30-day money back guarantee.
Surfshark allows you to use your account on unlimited Internet-connected devices
7. Click OK.
8. Wait a minute or two until the IPTV Simple Client Add-on installed message appears.
9. Then click the IPTV Simple Client.
10. Click Configure.
11. Click Add add-on configuration.
12. Hover over General on the left-hand side. Then scroll down and select M3U playlist URL under the General heading.
13. Enter any M3U playlist you prefer. In this example, we are using the free M3U from Samsung TV Plus.
Enter the following URL – https://i.mjh.nz/SamsungTVPlus/all.m3u8 and click OK.
14. You should notice your M3U URL is now visible. Click OK.
15. You will then want to Force stop the Kodi application on your device.
16. Then click Launch application.
17. When launching Kodi again you will notice in the top right that your M3U playlist is loading channels into the IPTV Simple Client.
18. Then hover over TV on the left menu.
19. Select Channels under. Categories.
20. You will now see the list of channels start to populate in Kodi.
21. Select any channel you prefer and after a few seconds it will start to play.
22. You are now watching IPTV on Kodi.
23. If you click the back button on your remote, you will notice the IPTV Simple Client automatically groups the channels by category.
24. Lastly, to access the electronic program guide (EPG) click Guide under Categories on the top.
25. That’s it! You have successfully installed Kodi IPTV by using the PVR Simple Client.
How to Watch IPTV on Kodi – Best Live TV Builds
In addition to installing the PVR Simple Client, users can install Kodi builds.
A Kodi build is an all-in-one program filled with various add-ons and repositories that will give you a unique Kodi experience.
Below you will find the best Kodi builds for streaming IPTV on your preferred Kodi device.
CrewNique is a popular build within The Crew Repository loaded with live TV content and more.
The CrewNique build has categories that include Movies, TV Shows, IPTV, Sports, Favorites, Settings, and more.
CrewNique Build Details
Repository URL: https://team-crew.github.io
Superman is an awesome build located in the CMan’s Repository.
The categories within the Superman build include Movies, TV Shows, Live, Sports, Addons, Settings, Power, and more.
Superman Build Details
Repository URL: http://cmanbuilds.com/repo
Planet Diggz is a new Kodi build that was designed specifically to work for Kodi 20 Nexus.
Categories offered by Planet Diggz include Movies, TV Shows, TV Guide, Sports, Addons, Xenon, Arcade, FenFlix, Settings, System, and so much more.
Planet Diggz Build Details
Repository URL: https://diggz1.me/diggzrepo
The Aspire Kodi build is located in the Doomzday repository which is packed with content.
Categories within Aspire consist of Live TV, Sports, Movies, 1-Clicks, Settings, Addons, and more.
Aspire Kodi Build Details
Repository URL: https://doomzdayteam.github.io/doomzday
Xlite is a premium Kodi build that makes a great addition to our list! This can be installed within the 709 Repository.
Categories provided by the Xlite build include Movies, TV Shows, Networks, Sports, and Add-ons.
Xlite Build Details
Repository URL: https://zaxxon709.github.io/repo
How to Watch IPTV on Kodi – Best Live TV Addons
Another way to watch IPTV on Kodi is with Kodi Live TV Addons and Sports Addons.
DaddyLive is a great Kodi add-on for IPTV that can be installed through The Crew Repository.
This add-on features thousands of live channels and sports streams. The categories provided by DaddyLive include Live TV and Live Sports.
DaddyLive Kodi Addon
The Crew is one of the
This guide provides information on how to watch live TV using Kodi IPTV. The article outlines three different methods for installing Kodi IPTV, including using the Simple PVR IPTV Client, installing Kodi builds, and using Kodi Live TV and Sports Addons. The Simple PVR IPTV Client method is explained in a step-by-step guide that covers installing the add-on and configuring an M3U playlist. The article also discusses the legality of using IPTV on Kodi and provides answers to frequently asked questions about Kodi IPTV.
#Kodi #IPTV #Stream #Live #Kodi #June #Update